Write-A-Book Foundation believes that expressive writing skill is a viable tool for people struggling with anxiety, PTSD and other mental health concerns. To that end, we will remove barriers to book writing to enable personal and spiritual development and living a purposeful life.
- Shield Your Privacy (Hardcover) by Heather Nickerson
- Collaborative Strategies for Effective Counterinsurgency Operations in Nigeria Paperback by Emmanuel John Udenyi
- A Cloud of Unsung Witnesses Notes from a Cancer Center by WM. Carroll Marsalis
- GUIDANCE FOR INDEPENDENT SENIORS: COMMON SENSE GUIDE FOR WELLNESS AND DAILY LIFE MANAGEMENT Paperback by William M Teringo
- How To Write A Book for the First Time