Debut - Expedited Service
- Paperback Version with Basic Formatting
- Upto 5 Photos, at no Extra Charge
- No Extra Charges for Full-Color Option
- Unlimited Fulfillment & Global Distribution
- One Week Timeline
- This allows a book to be available on Amazon, other sites, and Barnes & Noble site, but not the physical stores. Suitable for authors if they have an edited manuscript and a complete book cover. This is an expedited service, meaning, instead of 7-weeks, we can get the whole project one in 7 business days.
- Basic Cover Design
- Book Title Help
- Up to 10 photos included
- Paperback or Hardcover
- 10 Author Copies
- Global Distribution, plus availability in Barnes and Noble Stores
- This allows a book to be available on Amazon, other sites, and Barnes & Noble site and physical stores. Suitable for authors who have an edited manuscript, and need help with cover design as well as starting their author marketing through a very basic website and choosing the right title and subtitle. 7-weeks’ timeline.
- All of Page Turner Package
- Premium Custom full-color interior formatting
- Paperback, Amazon Kindle e-book, and casebound hardback formats
- Digital download edition in PDF format
- Copy Editing – 30K Words
- 3 Webpage Author Website
- Facebook Page Management (500 Fans/likes)
- 15 Author Copies
- Global Distribution – International, private label ISBN and barcode
- International Ingram, Baker & Taylor, and Bertram wholesale distribution, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble site and stores, and 25,000 other retail locations.
- Custom topic press release and PR Publicist Campaign
- Distribution is the same as Page Turner. Suitable for authors who need their manuscript copy edited, cover designed, a premium website set up and some social media promotions initiated. 10-week timeline.
Publishing Down Payment
This small down-payment is if you want your manuscript evaluation and custom publishing quote before you pay for a package, or if you wish to start a payment plan. Either way, your deposit is automatically applied toward your book publishing service.
If the manuscript has over a 50,000-word count.